Sunday, May 8, 2011

No Waves - Surfing

I brought my friend’s 9’0’’ longboard home from work on Friday with the intention of taking it out to the beginner break either yesterday or today.  Unfortunately, I drove out to the break and found out that the waves were very small and blown out by the wind.  Oh well, I just need to find something else to do instead of surfing this weekend I guess.  I haven’t checked the surf report for today yet but judging from the weather outside I am pretty sure it will be the same as yesterday.

 I still need to take a picture of the three boards I am using so you can get an idea of the range of boards I am testing.  I hope to get that done in the next week or so.  The only thing that is holding me back on this is the fact that I do not have a good digital camera yet.  I am expecting to upgrade my cell phone in the next week so that should do it.  No matter which exercise I pick I will definitely post something about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More