Saturday, April 30, 2011

Blog Evolution - General

So, I am new to blogging and I am trying to find the best format for my blog. The idea behind the blog is to get involved in a wide variety of what I call “Alternative Exercises”. I am not a fan of going to the gym for your scheduled movement time before or after your scheduled lifting of heavy objects time to stay in shape. This is one of the reasons I have begun to seek out fun and productive activities such as surfing, kayaking, road biking, longboard skateboarding, etc…

I am a complete beginner in all of the before mentioned exercises and will be making a lot of mistakes along the way. These mistakes will be anywhere from bad form to buying the wrong equipment and I will be blogging the whole way through the process. Once I have some useful info on any of these activities I will be placing the refined info onto a website. The website is currently in the early developmental stages so please be patient with me while I get it going.

In the meantime I will be blogging as often as I possibly can as I go out and experience these different activities. To make it easier to understand I will place a “- activity name” after the blog post title… ex: “Had Fun Today – Surfing”. If you see "- General" next to the title, that indicates that the blog post is not related to any particular activity. This may or may not be the permanent solution to my multithread blog issue. If anyone has any suggestions for a multithread blog solution I would be glad to hear it! Until then, this will be the format I will use. Thanks for reading!



1 comments:

Land paddling on the best - Norgeboards....Bamboo Land Paddle Boards and Land Paddles - check them out.... www.norgeboards.com

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More